Request for information
Thank you for completing this form to send us your needs.
Available for rent since September
Developed by Hydreka, the OptiFLO 4G/3G/2G autonomous and connected multi-sensor unit is a new generation of water resource management solution. Specifically developed for 4.0 measurement campaigns, this IP68 data acquisition and transmission unit, associated with analog or digital sensors, is used for the following applications
- Diagnosis of drinking water, wastewater and natural environment networks,
- Network dimensioning,
- Any multi-parameter measurement campaign in difficult environments (temperature gradients, fouling, etc.).
- Easy to install, set up and operate
- Robust and practical to transport
- Modularity of the solution - scalable format
- 3.6" screen and multifunction keyboard
- Internal batteries - autonomy > 3 months
The OptiFLO also optimises the work of operators and engineers by facilitating data monitoring, improving their reactivity and reducing on-site interventions.