The PermaNet F combines Permalog leak noise sensor and our versatile telemetry data technology to create a fixed network to monitor leakage. The system works in conjunction with Google Maps technology to provide a live on screen tracking, allowing leakage teams to respond quickly to problem areas and bring them under control efficiently.
Key Features and Benefits
- Real time data: Enables leakage teams to respond quickly to specific locations as soon as a leak is detected
- Secondary validation:
- Aqualog – detailed noise histogram to reduce ‘false positives’.
- Audio – an operator can remotely listen to the noise.
- Remote correlation determines leak position.
- Cost effective: Remote leakage monitoring reduces requirement for site visits
- Easy setup: Remote set up via GPRS/3G
- Remote viewing: Viewing via server hosted software and Permanet Web based viewer
- External antennas: Improve signal strength, increasing reliability
- Waterproof: Fully sealed & submersible, IP68